Please Welcome...

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our March Guest Designers - Lisa Adametz and Laurel Seabrook! We are so lucky each month to have such talented crafters join our team and these ladies are certainly no exception! Let's get to know them a little better, shall we?!

Hi! I'm Lisa and I am crazy excited and honored to be a guest designer this month for Etsy Inspired. I think we are all looking for inspiration everywhere, so finding it amongst, and supporting our fellow artists’ is just fabulous!

I got into card-making almost 2 years ago now, when I first moved to California. I had no idea what I was doing, but I really wanted to learn as much as I could. I have always been drawn to more “handmade” type cards at stores and thought why shouldn’t I make my own? 2 years later I get as inky as I can and love altering paper, metal, chipboard, etc and making cards for the people I love.

My sweetie and I love spending our free time camping, having a relaxing evening at home together or travelling IF we can, too. We have two amazingly gorgeous ragdoll cats, Gracey and Penny, which are spoiled absolutely rotten. I’ll happily share a photo of them anytime!

Hello, I'm Laurel and I am married with 2 girls ages 14 and 12. I teach grade 1 full time and my hobbies are paper crafting (especially card making and scrapping), photography, blogging and painting. Although the job and family life keeps me busy I try to make time for myself daily by going for a run and of course playing in my craft room.

I have recently been published in CARDS, Scrapbook Trends magazine and in a future Paper Crafts magazine, have been Guest Designer for Inspirational Card Sketches, Sketch Girl and am currently on the Design Team for Get Sketchy, The Scrappiest, Schlosser Designs, Scrap-Mart, Our Creative Corner and Sassy Studio Designs.

My passion right now is anything using paper. My girls are the inspiration for my scrapping but I tend to do more card making as I love how quick, easy and satisfying they are... not to mention I am addicted to Challenges and participate in as many as I can!!!
I have now taken the plunge and tried my hand at making mini albums, I can see myself making more!

Now that you know a little bit about these ladies, how about seeing some of their wonderful work!

LISA:

LAUREL:

You are not going to want to miss the inspiration these ladies bring to our challenges this month!

With the beginning of a new month, we must also say goodbye to our February guest designers Courtney and Lisa. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this past month!

7 comments:

de March 4, 2010 at 4:26 AM  

Courtney and Lisa - it was so much fun having you this month! I'm glad I "met" you!

Lisa and Laurel - WELCOME!

~amy~ March 4, 2010 at 4:47 AM  

Congrats Lisa and Laurel!!!!

Lydia Fiedler March 4, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

OMGOSH congrats ladies!! And to Lisa - way to go PB&J! You are a GOOD secret keeper, you wascally wabbit!!

xoxoxo

Rosie & Cheeto March 4, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Lisa- I am so happy for you. This is so exciting. You work so hard and your cards are so beautiful this is very very well deserved.

-Rosie and Cheeto's Lady, Kim

myself March 4, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

YAY, Lisa A.!!!

~kelly marie~ March 4, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Congrats Lisa and Laurel!!

So excited and proud of your Miz Grace :).

Lisa - papergrace March 4, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

I am light-headed from excitement! :) And so incredibly gracious for the opportunity. Hope I can do y'all proud this month!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP