EtsyInspired #78 ~ Fantasy Art of Maigan Lynn

>> Friday, March 5, 2010


This week's EtsyInspired shop is Fantasy Art of Maigan Lynn. I'm so thrilled to be showing of the beautiful artwork of one of my close friends this week! Maigan is a sweet person and an amazing artist. I love her whimsical designs! She has mermaids (which are my favorite), fairies, pumpkins, mushrooms, seashells, and snow mermaids. I love the beautiful colors she uses in her artwork! I feel that they are unexpected. And they are even more beautiful in person. The colors are vivid. The coloring has a lot of shadows and depth. I often try to mimic Maigan's amazing shading skills in my own creations. These little gems are available in originals, several different sized prints and even puzzles! How fun is that? They are perfect for anyone in your life who loves fantasy art.

To play along with our challenge, all you have to do is go to the Fantasy Art by Maigan Lynn shop and pick any item to be inspired by. Make your creation and post a link to it on Mr Linky below by next Friday, Mar 12 by noon Pacific time. Everyone will be entered into a random drawing to win. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC78. And PLEASE remember to give credit to the shop that you found your inspiration from. This week Maigan is offering up a PRIZE too! One random winner will get to choose three (3) 4x6 prints of their choice! Lucky ducky, I wish I could win!

We also have an AMAZING sponsor this week! It's GLUE ARTS! They have the most awesome (and affordable) glue runner with a handle. I love it! It's so easy to use and not bulky at all. The cartridges come in all different kinds of adhesive ie permanent, repositionable, squares, etc... They also have fabulous ribbon adhesive. You can stick it on to ribbon and it will make the ribbon lay flat on your card. Glue Arts carries a whole line of amazing products! You should check them out. They are offering up a prize pack this week, shown in this picture. How cute is that tote bag?

Now go be EtsyInspired!!


6 comments:

Unknown March 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Could you please post a link to the shop? thanks

Janet, March 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

Because you blog is so inspiring to me I have nominated you for a blog award. I hope you can stop by my blog and pick it up.

Savannah O'Gwynn March 10, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Thanks for the challenge--It's good to be back--time flies!

http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/03/etsyinspired-and-fwf15-challenge.html

Have a great day!

Alexandra Lundgren March 11, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Fabulous inspiration!!!!

Alexandra Lundgren March 12, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

ok- seriously- hate that Mr. Linky saves info- SORRY for the DT at the end of my name!!! That is what I get for doing evening posts!!!

FibreJunky March 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

I squeaked in under the wire! Now I need to go blog about it.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP