EtsyInspired #79 Winners!

>> Friday, March 19, 2010

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay in announcing winners! I am helping out and fell asleep early last nite!  Ooops! Without further adieu, the Grand Prize Winner who wins 4 digi's of her choice was # 14, Kim WilsonYea Kim!  




The three runner ups winning one digi each are:
#1, Yvonne (Scrappy)
#18, Stampin Cathy
#19, Virginia L.

Please contact me at stampindeva {at} bellsouth {dot} net with your choices and I'll contact the sponsor who will forward your winnings!  Thanks for playing along!

3 comments:

Virginia L. March 20, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Thank for picking me as one of the runner up ! Can't wait to try the new digi :)

Scrappy March 20, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Woohoo! Thanks for choosing me as a runner up! :) I can't wait to try out the new digi! :-)

Kim Wilson March 21, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Thank you ladies :) I have been away for a couple days so didnt get to check to see the winners until today!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP