It's time to announce...

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

our April Guest Designers! Please welcome Lori Roop and Savannah O'Gywnn!

Let's get to know Lori a little better...
Hi! First of all, I'm so happy to be sharing my love of paper crafts with you all this month. It's such a privilege to work with such talented and delightful people. My passion for creating has been deepened over the years by so many of you. When I started scrapbooking in 1999 I never dreamed it would morph into anything like this. So I want to encourage you. That no matter where you are at in your dreams. Whether you are just beginning your journey or you are actually living them out. Never give up. Anything is possible.


Now on to the personal stuff.....I've been married to my childhood sweetheart for 15 years. We are parents to four sweet kidlettes. Three darling girls and one handsome little boy. Currently their ages are 11, 9, 7 and 4. We've called the rolling hills of southern Ohio home for the last 14 years. We are very blessed and thank God each day for all of our blessings.

And Savannah too...
I have always been interested in art and crafts--my mother painted and was really good at sewing. I started making cards from scratch (no stamps, ink, etc.) in college. I would paper piece everything with construction paper! When I moved to Florida, I took a break and focused on teaching. My husband has been very supportive and encouraged me to start a business--my passion. I just recently resigned and took up crafting full time. I paper craft and sew--I would like to get into scrapbooking. I love love love it!

My family consists of my husband of three years, Travis, and a Catahoula Leopard dog, Olsen Bebo. I am originally from Star City, Indiana--I grew up on a farm. Loved the country life, but after living in Germany to do my student teaching, I knew I needed to move. That is how I ended up in Florida. I love paper crafting and sewing, but I also enjoy singing. Travis and I are worship leaders at our church--he plays the guitar and sings with me.

As I'm sure you all can tell, these are two lovely ladies! And their projects are just as beautiful! Let's take a peek at some of their work...

Savannah's projects:

Lori's projects:
Be sure to pay these gals a visit and welcome them to the Etsy Inspired Team! (Click on their names at the top of this post to check out their fabulous blogs!)

4 comments:

StampinCathy April 1, 2010 at 4:25 AM  

Congrats to both of you! WOW! Now this is some major creative and inspiring MOJO! Can't wait to see all your Etsy projects this month. No foolin! (teehee)

Karen B. April 1, 2010 at 5:07 AM  

Congrats and well deserved!

de April 1, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

WELCOME ladies! Can't wait to get started!

Savannah O'Gwynn April 1, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

THANK YOU so much EIC team! I can't wait to work with you all month!! LOVE these challenges:) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP