EtsyInspired #64 ~ Barefoot Weaver

>> Friday, November 27, 2009


This week's EtsyInspired shop is Barefoot Weaver. This shop is FULL of woven yumminess. I absolutely love weaving because it's so intricate and beautiful. I think most people take for granted how much time it takes to make something like these awesome creations. One of the things I really love about this shop is the colors that are used on the items. They are bright and beautiful without being too over the top. Another super cool thing about this shop is that they offer woven jewelry which is something I've never seen before. Other items available in the shop include scarves, wraps, shawls, neck warmers and different sized cuffs.

This week, Barefoot Weaver is offering up this GORGEOUS flower as a prize. Seriously, I want to win this! ACK! It's so pretty! To play along, all you have to do is go to the Barefoot Weaver shop and pick any item to be inspired by. Make any creation that you'd like (card, cake, jewelry, song, dance, photograph, etc...) and post a link to your creation on the EtsyInspired #64 post on the EtsyInspired blog. Please link your creations by next Friday Dec 4, noon Pacific time to be entered in a random drawing to win. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC64.

Along with our amazing prize from our shop, we have an awesome sponsor this week! It's 7 Kids College Fund! I love this store! They have everything! They are offering up a High Hopes Stamp (seen HERE) and a Green Apple Memory Box Notecards (seen HERE) for a prize!

Now, go be EtsyInspired!

Please check out the DT:


3 comments:

Tiff November 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

I absolutely love this week's shop! I want one of those scarves SOOOOOOO bad, it's not even funny!

Alexandra Lundgren November 29, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

I would NEVER in a million years pegged me as a wrist cuff person, but WOW - some of those are so gorgeous!

Janet, November 30, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Great projects to chose from, I love the scarf

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP