Please Welcome....

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mandy Cheshire, our October Guest Designer! We are so excited to have Mandy join us this month as she is a talented paper crafter as well as the owner of a great online store, Limelight Papercrafts.

Here is what she had to say:
Hi, everyone! I am so honored to join the Etsy Inspired Design team for the month of October! I am the wife of a very supportive and wonderful husband, Drew, and the mother of two beautiful kiddos, Cameron and Katy. My husband and I own and operate Limelight Papercrafts (limelightpapercrafts.com). My favorite thing to do is stamp (of course!), and with any leftover time I enjoy cooking, singing, and reading. I look forward to a fabulous month of Etsy Inspired creations!!

Here is a sample of Mandy's fabulous work:

You can learn more about Mandy, her work, and Limelight Papercrafts by visiting her blog, www.limelightpapercrafts.blogspot.com We are excited to have you on our team this month Mandy and can't wait to see all your Etsy Inspired Creations!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP