So, who won EtsyInspired this week?!

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

We have THREE winners this week! Yea! I LOVE winners! Its so fun giving away free stuff to our wonderful followers! And it wouldn't be possible without our fabby stores (The Caged Fairy) and our generous sponsors (Your Next Stamp)!

Our first random winner is... #16 rcwidow!  Congrats Linda! You get to choose any jewelry item from The Caged Fairy!!!!!

Our first Your Next Stamp Winner is....  #21 Samantha M.!  Yea Samantha! You win the Halloween Fiona Set!!!!

And last but not least, #12 Linda C. you won the Skateboard Dude set! Lucky you!

Ladies, e-me at stampindeva{at}bellsouth{dot}net so I can coordinate your prizes for you!

See you back tomorrow for another awesome EtsyInspired!

5 comments:

StampinCathy September 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Congrats to the winners!

rcwidow (Linda) September 3, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Thanks! I got a surprise when I got home tonight. I enjoyed making the cards and winning something is a bonus! Thanks for the inspiration and for the prize.

Samantha Mann September 4, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

thank you so much for the prize and chance to play! i had a blast!

Samantha Mann September 4, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

ps - i'm so sorry, the email i sent you bounced back to me :( is there another way i can contact you? or here is my email:
samanthamann11(at) yahoo (dot) com

i'm so sorry for the inconvenience!

de September 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

I updated my email address above! Sorry about that!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP