>> Thursday, September 2, 2010
Our September Guest Designer...Kim Wilson!
Kim has the cutest blog and tons of inspiring projects...not just paper crafts either...this girl can bake! :) We are excited to see how Kim is inspired by the Etsy shops this month!
Here are 10 things Kim wanted to share about herself:
1. I am married to the sweetest man alive! He supports my obsession with all things crafty and lets me be myself!
2. I have a two year old princess who I adore!
3. I have three hairy children...a jack russell, a boston terrier, and a cocker spaniel.
4. My only vice is Dr. Pepper, well besides crafting anyhow. :)
5. I love to ride my dirt bike and jet ski. If I could I would live on the water!
6. I am a total hoarder of all my 'good' supplies! I only use them on 'special' projects.
7. My favorite embellishment is definitely buttons, they are so universal!
8. If you can name a job, I've probably done it! Including dog grooming!
9. I love to make party supplies. I design everything in PS to match...it's a lot of fun!
10. I LOVE Etsy Inspired! Thank you Ashley for asking me to guest design this month!
And just look at these great cards Kim created! Personally, I just love this ice cream card!
Please give Kim a warm welcome and be sure to visit her this Saturday for her first Etsy Inspired DT project!