EtsyInspired #62 - Quiltish from Alissa Jacobs

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009


This week's EtsyInspired shop is Quiltish by Allisa Jacobs. This is a really fun and cute shop specializing in zipper pouches, purses and baby gifts. What I really like about this shop is the amazing fabric selection she has! Cute and fun fabrics and even some that are organic. How awesome is that? I love the fun florals, the cute birds, the little ruffles she makes. And even the baby gifts are still really stylish, not too cutesy. Everything seems so fresh, I think it's the colors. There is definitely a lot of inspiration to be found here.

To play along with the challenge, all you have to do is go to the Quiltish by Allisa Jacobs shop and pick an item to be inspired by. Create any item that you'd like and post a link to your creation on the EtsyInspired 62 post on the EtsyInspired Challenge blog. Please link your entries by next Friday, Nov 20 by noon Pacific time. A winner will be chosen by random drawing and posted on the EtsyInspired blog that same day. If you upload to PCP or SCS, please use keyword EIC62.


This week, we have a VERY special sponsor! It'sMay Arts, the ribbon company! Eeeek! I am sooo excited! I would cover my house in May Arts ribbon and just bask in its beauty. Seriously, they have the most amazing ribbon. They have wide ric rac, scalloped edge ribbon, satin ribbon, silk ribbon, ribbon with cut outs, ribbon with pom poms, and the list goes on and on. Sigh...can you hear the dreaminess in my voice?? They are giving away this awesome back of Christmas ribbons shown here. How fun will this be for all your Christmas crafting?

Now, go be EtsyInspired!

Please check out the DT:
Ashley
De
Emily
Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Kristen
Lee
Shannon
Shemaine (November Guest DT)
Tiffany

Post your link with Mr. Linky below and leave us a comment as well! (Leaving a comment is a back-up to Mr. Linky in case there is an error in your entry)

13 comments:

Tiff November 14, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

What an amazing store!!!! Thanks to May Arts ant to Alissa!

Christine November 14, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

What a great shop. Thanks for the fun challenge! Posted my card via Mr. Linky, but you can also see it here.

li-bee-ti November 14, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

my card is here.

Shana November 14, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

What cute items! There were so ideas to choose from. Here is my card. Great sample cards!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) November 15, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

What a great shop! I love your Etsy challenges - fab idea ladies! I hope to play along with more of your challenges :)
Hugs
Karen
xx

Stacie (craft-princess) November 15, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Great products for sale! Love the fabrics!

Tami Grandi November 15, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

I linked it up but here it is just in case :)

http://journeyoflifetamijo.blogspot.com/2009/11/unity-christmas.html

~kelly marie~ November 17, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Here's my just in case link! http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com/2009/11/classy-circle-card.html

thanks for the great challenge! :)

Itzuvit November 18, 2009 at 5:54 AM  

Great creations!

Here is my entry

Janet, November 18, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Great ideas to choose from, finally decided on the zoo animals and made a card with a childrens lion. Keep up the good work.

Virginia L. November 19, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I love the store! So many beautiful fabrics, patterns and designs! I chose the apple bib for my inspiration. This is my 1st time playing the challenge and I'm sure I'll be b-a-c-k:) Thank you!!

Kerry November 19, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

What a cute shop, all their creation are so wonderful. Thanks so much for picking cool shops every week! I love doing the weekly challenges and check out the shops. :)

Hazel November 20, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Thanks for another inspiring challenge - my card is with Mr L x

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP