EIC63 Winner

>> Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello there! I'm here to announce winners. Sorry so late but we were out with the family all day.


The winner of the Sleepless Imagination gift certificate is Itzuvit. You can see her amazing care HERE.

The winner of the adorable Torendi prize is Libeeti. You can see her lovely card HERE.

Winners, please email me (actressangel at gmail dot com) with your info and I will get the prizes coming your way. Thanks everyone for playing along and our wonderful shop and sponsor this week!

3 comments:

Itzuvit November 28, 2009 at 3:20 AM  

Ohh thank you so much!!!
I'm exited to be a winner in your amazing blog.
I love that your challenges are based on inspirations from other great art works.
Thanks again
Hugs
Itzuvit

de November 28, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

Congrats ladies! Beautiful cards!

li-bee-ti November 28, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

WOW, I'm so so excited on my winning with you!
thank you so much.
Your blog challenge is so inspiring and I had so much fun playing with you.
thank you once again.
xx
Libeeti

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP