EIC #101 {Lover Dover's Handmade Goodness}

>> Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome back to another great week of EtsyInspired!!! Last week was fabulous--thanks to our sponsors and players! Congrats to all the winners:}


This week's featured Etsy store is Lover Dover's. You won't believe the cuteness in this store!! There are retro aprons and jewelry and handmade home decor items! ACK!!!! Look at these super cute aprons and children clothes--I want one of these aprons! They just make you want to cook or bake something!

And our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs!! Oh my goodness- how cute are their digital images! Love them:}

Up for grabs this week--one winner will get:: the Lucy Red and Black apron from Lover Dover's! Another winner will get 4 digital images of their choice from Sassy Studio Designs!! These are super fab prizes!



To play along::
**Go to the Lover Dover's shop and find an item that inspires you.
**Make any creation that you would like (i.e. pages for a scrapbook, altered journal, cards, wall art, etc.) and post a link here by Friday, August 20 noon Pacific time.
**Please give credit to the shop/item you found your inspiration from and link back the EtsyInspired.
**If you upload to an online gallery, please use keyword EIC101.

Be sure to stop by all the EIC DT members' blogs to see their fabulous creations!!

Julie Ranae {August Guest DT}

We cannot wait to see what you create this week! Go get inspired and link up!!

6 comments:

Kelli Hull August 13, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

http://mommachull.blogspot.com/2010/08/etsy-challenge-101.html

HEre is my submission... not sure where else to put it...

Thanks SO much! :)

kj

Nancy in Iowa August 15, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

I'm gonna LOVE this - cuz I love Etsy and I love makin' cards. I am so looking forward to participating in your challenges. I just stumbled across your challenge blog. Thank you for the inspiration.

Sheila D August 16, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

What a great shop! Thanks for another wonderful challenge.

Alexandra Lundgren August 17, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Great inspiration store once again!!!

Joanne Leddy August 18, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Oh my gosh ... I absolutely LOVE the aprons. We just returned from vacation and I was looking at aprons while shopping because I really want one. But I must admit the aprons at Lover Dover are soooo much sweeter than anything I've seen retail! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Denimo August 20, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

Ahhhhh shoot!! I missed this one as I forgot to post it here! {sigh} I have given you credit on my blog though. This is a great, fun challenge. What a great idea!!!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP