EtsyInspired #92 ~ My Zoethrope

>> Saturday, June 12, 2010


Super short post as my kids' birthday party is TOMORROW and I have no finished projects. Here's the run down:




This week's shop: My Zoetrope
My Zoetrope is a fun, colorful shop full of whimsical characters and cute images. They sell prints, cards and other acessory items!
Prize from shop: one print of winner's choice!!!

This week's sponsor: Sakura of America
Sakura of America is the maker of fine art and craft pens like Gelly Roll and Souffle!

How to play:
~go to the shop - My Zoetrope
~find inspiration and make a project
~link it below by Friday, June 18 noon Pacific time
~2 random winners will be chosen

Check out the DT
Ashley
De

Emily
Jackie (family emergency)
Joy
Kerry
Shannon
Alex (June Guest)


4 comments:

Angella D. Crockett June 12, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

Thank you for a wonderful challenge...what a fun store!!

Rebecca June 14, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Oooooh, these drawings are so bright and fun :-) thanks for sponsoring another wonderful challenge!

Deb Neerman June 16, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

What a fun store ... thanks for sharing it with us! And thanks for another fabulous challenge, ladies!

Nicole Maki June 17, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

This was such a fun challenge - I really found the shop inspiring.

Thanks!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP