Etsy Inspired #70~ Skylar's Candy Clips

>> Saturday, January 9, 2010


This week's shop is Skylar's Candy Clips, a store filled with yummy handmade hair goodies and accessories!

To play along with this challenge, all you have to do is find any item in the Skylar's Candy Clips shop to be inspired by. Make any creation that you would like to and post a link to the EtsyInspired #69 post on the EtsyInspired blog. Post your creation by next Friday, Jan 15 noon Pacific time to be entered in a drawing to win! Also, please remember to credit where you got your inspiration from and please mention this challenge. Can't wait to see what you made!

You could win one of the prizes shown above!

Our sponsor for this week is:

The Paper Temptress has offered a Silver Lustre Package prize to one lucky participant! Take a look at her FABULOUS cardstock!


Please check out the DT:


8 comments:

Unknown January 9, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

fun challenge ;)

Alexis January 9, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Love the challenge. It's so easy to be inspired by the adorable hair accessories!!!

Gwen January 10, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Cute clips!! Thanks for the challenge.

Shannah January 11, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

I had a bit of trouble viewing Skylars site :( but I got to see some of her gorgeous creations on the DT sites - thanks everyone!
Shannah xox

Sherry January 11, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Do you ever take suggestions for stores? I just found the cutest store over on Etsy. I promise it is not mine or a friends, but after typing that I can see why you might say no:)

FibreJunky January 11, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Another great shop for inspiration! Always love playing in the EIC!

Savannah O'Gwynn January 14, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Just uploaded my card---wow--this challenge was fun! I love all the hair accessories at Skylar's!! THANKS:)

Matildy Jane Designs January 14, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Oops. I think I left my comment on the wrong page. Ah, I feel really challenged by my laptop! But that's not fun. Making my owl card was fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP