EtsyInspired #68 ~ Gypsy Rose Handbags

>> Saturday, December 26, 2009

This week's EtsyInspired shop is Gypsy Rose Handbags. This shop has a bunch of really beautiful bags! She specializes in camera and laptop bags. What really draws me to this shop is the fun and trendy fabrics that are used. She has everything from understated to cute critters. My favorites are the ones with mixed patterns. Now, I have a DSLR camera since I used to be an assistant wedding photographer. DSLRs are all the rage right now, so this shop offers a really stylish way to tote around your camera.

To play along with this challenge, all you have to do is find any item in the Gypsy Rose Handbags shop to be inspired by. Make any creation that you would like to and post a link to the EtsyInspired #68 post on the EtsyInspired blog. Post your creation by next Friday, Jan 1 noon Pacific time to be entered in a drawing to win! Also, please remember to credit where you got your inspiration from and please mention this challenge. Can't wait to see what you made!



This week, we have an awesome sponsor! Unity Stamp Co! Woohoo! I love Unity! I'm sure you all know that! They offer deep etched red rubber that's cling mounted. They also have the CUTEST designs! The giveaway this week is one of my favorite sets! It's called Everyday Adorable.


Please check out the DT:


8 comments:

Anonymous December 26, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

I finally found time to try another challenge. I also found where I want my next camera bag to come from- oh wait that would be my first camera bag!

StampinCathy December 28, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Another awesome shop. I just love all the handbags.

de December 28, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Thanks to all our players! Another great shop this week, huh?!

Jan December 30, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

I found you while browsing
Emily's blog.....hope to play along on a regular basis. There is so much inspiration here!!!

Christine December 30, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Beautiful bags! This was a fun one! :)

LaToya December 30, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

This was my first Etsy Challenge and it was a great one. Loved the bags, it was so hard to choose one. I will definitely be back.

Country Mouse December 31, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

What a great shop!!! Love her bags! Makes lugging around the camera more fun!!!! :) Thanks for another great challenge! Happy New Year!!!

Christi December 31, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Oh, what a wonderful shop! So many beautiful handbags! Thanks for the fun challenge!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP